Wednesday, October 15, 2014

DISNEYLAND!

October 13, 2014

Wow a lot has happened since Thursday
 My companions made pancakes with Apple cider syrup. 

Sunday was good though. We finally got four investigators to church. Woot woot. And one of them is getting baptized next Sunday!!! Yay! Pray your guts out family that nothing happens and that she will be baptized. 

We actually had a really good lesson with her this week. We, after many trials and tribulations, got a member to take our investigator to the church to have a church tour. And it went so so well. We ended in the chapel and the spirit was like a wall. It was soooo strong and we were all feeling it. It was like the district two or something. 

This week we also went to a funeral. It was for one of the members in our wards dad. They had it in this nice catholic chapel/funeral home thing. It was a beautiful building but the funeral was so glumly and sad. The ones in our church are better I think, more happy and peaceful. 

On Saturday the skies were super grey in the morning. If it hadn't been 75 degrees, you woulda thought they were snow clouds. It made us so exited we had to listen to Christmas music all morning. It was magical. 

Other than that . . . I went to DISNEYLAND today!!! Well, down town Disney where you don't have to pay and get in the park and stuff, but it was still a whole bucket full of fun. Also I bought myself a souvenir. I hope you don't mind. It was an elephant stuffed animal because I left Jeffry at home and I need something... Most of our zone came. But not our district leader. He went golfing instead. We took a lot of pictures so bare with me. 

Alrighty, I think that's about it. I love you guys  have a great week. 

Love Hermana May 









1 comment: