Monday, June 22, 2015

Life long goal completed!

June 22, 2015

So this week was good.
Last p day we went bowling with the district! It was so fun. I didn't
take pictures though. Shame on me. And we also went on exchanges. I
went to Costa Mesa with sister White and I saw the ocean for the first
time on my mission! And we volunteered at a soup kitchen! Life long
goal completed. It was pretty fun.

This week we didn't teach very much but we sure did do a ton of stuff
with the ward. We had choir practice because we help them with that
and then helped with the ward party and did a dance for it, Haha they
loved it. And we did tons and tons of service and went to a wedding.
Good times this week. Hopefully we will get to do more finding and
teaching this week.

Today we went to the titanic exhibition. It was so cool. I kinda
remember when we did it in Arizona but it was cooler this time around
I think because I was more interested. Remember how they'd give you a
ticket of a real person who was on the titanic? Still do that. It was
cool. First class. Don't worry, my person lived but the boy I ran away
from Paris with sure didn't. Sad times. We were going to get married
too...

We found a cool new investigator who has been taught everything and
could get baptized any day now! Please pray that she will get baptized
soon! Oh and Karen from Garden Grove is going to get baptized this
Sunday! Yay! Can't wait to go.

Our apartment became infested with fruit flies this week so we cleaned
everything out and I went on a Massive killing spree  I'm so good at
it now.

Anyways. I love you! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Love Hermana may

Ward Party

Ward Party

Ward Party

Ward Party

Ward Party

Wedding

Me and Sister White

Titanic Exhibit

Titanic Exhibit

Titanic Exhibit

No comments:

Post a Comment