Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I love to see the Temple

June 30, 2015

Hey ya'll. yep. You're trunky alright. Man. That's okay I still love you haha.

Okay so this week was good. I feel like we had a lot going on. We went
on two exchanges. Two. Man. It was crazy. It was good though. On
Monday-Tuesday I stayed in Buena Park with Sister Darrington and that
was fun because she is cool and funny. And then on Friday-Saturday I
went to Santa Ana 5 which Sister Osorio, which was good too except I
was kinda sick and so that really put a damper on things. But that's
okay.

We sang in sacrament meeting on Sunday for ward conference. It was
pretty good if I do say so myself. They tried to to cancel it but then
we were all "hex no, we actually practiced a lot for this." And so we
begged our way into the program. Success.

Today we went to the temple! Eek it was so good like always. The
celestial room is just so pretty and peaceful! Sad that it's the last
time I'll do it as a missionary. We had to get up so early though to
be there by 6:30. Worth it though.

Last night sister Galicia and I ate Korean bbq so that was good. We
have a bad habit of eating out lately...but I feel like it's justified
because we live about 20 minutes outside of our area so we can't go
home to eat...

We made a "fun calendar" of all the things we need to do in these next
two weeks and boy oh boy we are swamped. We have something everyday.
We will try to remember to take pictures.

Karen got baptized this week!! It was so good we were so happy. And
her grandma was so happy too. It was a good moment for sure. I'm so
happy everything worked out there.

We met a really cool investigator and I love her and we got her on
date for my last Sunday and I was sooo excited..,and now we can't find
her at home and she's going out of town and is "so busy" so now I'm
sad. But that okay. I'll get over it.

Anyways, that was this week, super exciting, I know. Well I love you!
Have a Great week! Love Hermana may

Temple

Temple

Temple

Temple

Temple

Temple

Karen's Baptism

Karen's Baptism

Exchanges


Korean bbq

No comments:

Post a Comment