Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Meetings!

June 8, 2015

Hey family.
The struggle is real. Writing emails are so hard. I just got hit in
the neck with a volleyball and now my throat hurts. I hate volleyball.
That's okay. 

This week was full of meetings. Sheesh. On Wednesday, we had our sister
training leader meeting, then our sister training leader/zone leader
meeting, then on Thursday we had district meeting, then on Friday we
had mission leadership council which lasted forever but there was good
food so I can't complain. But yeah busy week, but fun so it's all
good.

Sister Galicia made me cut her bangs this week too. Man all my
companions have had me do something haha, I just pray I don't butcher
it every time.

We got a lot of good training about finding people so we are really
excited to keep using it. It's been pretty successful so far but we
still got lots of finding to do. We are excited though to find people
so we can baptize everyone. Whoo! We already got this cool guy named
Hugo on date for my last Sunday here! Eek so excited for him. We have
faith so I'm sure it'll happen.

Oh! Sister Johnson got called to train! Which means I'm a grandma! Yay!

I don't know what else to write.
But I love you all! Have a great week! Love hermana may

No comments:

Post a Comment