Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Foods

March 30, 2015

This week was good.
Sister Howard and I are getting super good at cooking.yep we made corn
chowder this week. Look out. Every week is a new thing.

Sister Howard cut her hair today. It looks cute. I'm still growing
mine out so I can win Mandy in our hair growing competition. It's on.

We finally got one of our investigators on date this week. She seems
really excited. I really like her. Her name is Elizabeth and she just
believes everything we teach her so quickly. It's cool:) I hope she
makes it on her date. I'll keep you updated about her.

We went to the temple tour on Saturday this week. It was really good.
You always feel the spirit there. But the temple tour ended kinda late
so we just had to stay in Newport Beach and watch the women's
conference with a bunch of white people from the Irvine mission. It
was good though. I had been looking forward to that all week long.

I've been trying new foods lately. I've eaten pho a few times. It's
this Vietnamese soup. It's really good. You should try it sometime. Or
you can just wait for me and I'll take ya'll. Delicious. I'm getting
pretty good at chop sticks if I do say so myself.

Sister and Howard and I are going to have movie day. We are going to
watch the testaments and eat oven pizza today to finish off p-day.
Super duper fun stuff going on here in Garden Grove.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying so hard to find stuff to write
about, but I really just don't have much for you. I feel like I say
that every week... But it's still true.

I love you! Have a good Easter!! And conference!
Love hermana may

No comments:

Post a Comment