Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Adios Mexico

Okay so my very last here at the CCM has been pretty good. 

Last Pday my district was talking about all the nicknames we've had.  I made the mistake of telling them that dad called me Pudge.  So this last week they've been having fun calling me that haha.  

I already said goodbye to some of my district including my companion.  The rest will leave today. I'm the last to leave, but only by a few hours.  I leave at 2 am.  Woot woot. 

Wanna hear something kinda funny?  Apparently last Sunday someone cut the fence to the CCM and broke in around Midnight.  They never found him but the cops were called so they probably split haha.  I wish they would've told us sooner.  My spy skills could have been useful. 

Last night all the boys gave us all blessings before we leave.  It was nice.  I'm super excited to go to my mission!!

Man I Iove being a missionary.  I already know its going to go by so quickly.  I can't wait to get out and teach real people and serve them! It sounds so exciting even if my Spanish is that of a two year old.  Missions are great! 

Anyways, I'm not sure if I'll email you all before next Monday or not. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.  Guess what? I'll be teaching real peopleTOMORROW!!!  EEEK  I can't wait!

I love you guys!  Stay cool!!  And have a great week!

Love Hermana May

My district


Hermana Hopkins and I

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful smile! BEST wishes in California!! You're in our daily prayers!

    ReplyDelete