Friday, March 20, 2015

New Companion

March 16, 2015

So this week was good. Transfer meeting on Monday left me companion
less, so I hung out with sister Russell who was also training. We stayed
at her apartment which is in my old ward and on Tuesday we went and
visited Patricia! Remember her? She is my favorite. Still going
strong, so that's good. I love her.

And later on Tuesday we went and I picked up my new trainee. Sister
Howard. She is super cute and sweet and probably one of the nicest
people I've met. She's a good missionary and her Spanish is pretty
great too. So that's good. We get along real well. We both love names
and want to be Nancy Drew so it's going just swimmingly. And we are
going to learn how to cook together. Which reminds me, we need a
recipe for lasagna...because we don't know how to do that. So will you
send me that mamma?

This has been pretty abnormal because we've had so many meetings for
the new missionaries, but luckily they're all settled now and we don't
have another abnormal meeting for another month. I hope.

We went to a baptism on Sunday. One of our investigators showed up!
Hopefully that will help him progress. We made some big headway this
week too with one of our other investigators. Hopefully that will go
somewhere. Finding lately has been really hard. Knocking has proven to
not be so effective as it used to be. So we are turning our efforts to
getting referrals. Which is soooo hard. No one gives us referrals.
Which we don't know why, they always work out so much better. You
should give referrals. Don't have anyone? Pray for experiences and
mean it and someone will be placed in your path, okay? Don't make me
chastise you. In a tender loving way, of course.
But we are working a lot with members. I like it fine though, so
that's alright.

We are super excited for saint Patrick's day. Don't know what we will
do, but we like any reason to celebrate. So maybe we will dye our food
green or something. Who knows.

I think that's all the excitement for this week folks. I love you all!
Have a stupendous day.
Love hermana may. (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it)

Patricia

My New Companion, Sister Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment